from Spectrum Resort Orlando
Vacation living never felt so good! Spectrum Resort Orlando elevates your vacation by offering you a variety of luxurious curated resort residence to choose from across our sprawling, contemporary property that was designed with you in mind. Plus, you’ll have access to an array of world-class amenities that will make your vacation one for the memory book!
Enjoy a five-acre Water Park, featuring spraying water cannons, a lazy river, four waterfalls, kid-pleasing twisty water slides, and so much more. This tropically-themed Water Park is undeniably one of the most popular family activity spots. Adjacent to the pool area at the Water Park, you’ll find plenty of opportunity for games such as ladder ball, billiards, ping pong, foosball, hula hoop games, relay races, corn hole and giant chess.
Feel like just lounging by the pool? Not a problem when you use one of the many community pools that offer you the perfect spot to enjoy that Florida weather. And, if you feel like just cruising the property, rent a golf cart, equipped with windshields and headlights for night driving.
Staying at Spectrum Resort Orlando means you also get to enjoy the wide-ranging dining options. Try Grande Lobby Sushi Bar, where you can have expertly-prepared sushi along with one of their many creative cocktails. Don’t want to leave the Water Park? The Grill at the Water Park has you covered. Enjoy their full cocktail menu, along with beer and wine poolside, and have a tasty snack or light meal brought right to you. Don’t want to leave your incredible curated resort residence? No problem, this hotel have you covered with their in-home dining, chef experience and catering at home. The options are endless!
If you’re looking for rest and relaxation, this resort includes an incredible spa that they can bring right to you with their in-home treatments. Or maybe you want to get outdoors and hit the links on one of their three PGA licensed golf courses designed by golfing legends Arnold Palmer, Tom Watson and Jack Nicklaus.
Best of all, you’ll be enjoying your stay in your own spacious curated resort residence, which provides you all the comforts of home with luxurious touches throughout. Once you check in, the hotel staff will escort you and your luggage to your residence on one of their golf carts, providing you the perfect chance to sit back, relax, and take in the property.
There’s never a dull moment at Spectrum Resort Orlando.
• 5 miles from Disney
• Complimentary Transportation to Disney Transportation and Ticket center
• Complimentary Transportation around the Resort
• Water Park including water activities and rentable cabanas
• 2 Restaurants and 2 Full-Bars on-site
• Full Concierge Services
• 24-hour Check-in
• 24-hour on-site service and maintenance team
• Wellness/Fitness Center
• Beautiful Exterior Event Lawn
• Business, Conference, Meeting Rooms
• Wedding Venues
• Club House with communal pool
• Activities Program for Entire Family
• Luggage assist
• Kid’s Playground
Resort Amenities with nominal fees required:
• Driving range
• 3 PGA Golf courses
• Full Spa with multiple treatment options
• In-home spa treatment
• Paid Activities (Footgolf, Tennis, Pickleball)
• Equipment Rentals (Cribs, Strollers, Highchairs, 6-foot Folding Table, Baby Baths, Baby Monitors, Booster Seats) *Subject to availability, Items may change
• In-home experiences (Including Chef/Bartender/Cooking class) *Subject to availability, Items may change
• Golf cart/Bike Rentals
• Dry Cleaning
• Car Detailing
• Personal Fitness Training
Pet Policy: The resort welcomes pets 30 lbs. or less. There is a $40 plus tax daily fee per night, per pet. A maximum of 2 pets per home is permitted. Please notify the resort directly prior to the arrival date if traveling with a pet. Pet-friendly units are subject to availability.