Fans of Disney villains won’t want to miss Villains Unleashed, a special event planned at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Scheduled for August 23, the after-hours party will feature over 50 of Disney’s iconic villains. Plus, a Villainy in the Sky Fireworks Spectacular will light up the night sky.
- Villainy in the Skies: All of Disney’s classic villains come together for this themed fireworks show. Limited-edition Glow with the Show Ears will work with the show too.
- Oogie Boogie Variety Show: Hosted by Mr. Oogie Boogie, this variety show is located at The Theater of the Stars.
- Hades Hangout and Dance Party: Hades hosts a dance party with his crew – DJ Igg Nite and the Underworld Empire.
- Star Wars Villains Zone: Spend time with some of the worst villains in the Galactic Empire.
- “Ex-Scream” Makeovers: Get your face painted to look just like your favorite Disney villain.
Guests are encouraged to wear costumes to the event, which will last until the bewitching 13thhour (or 1am). During this time up to 10 of the park’s attractions will be open including The Twilight Zone – Tower of Terror, Rock N Roller Coaster, Toy Story Mania! and Star Tours. Specialty themed food, drink and merchandise will also be a highlight of the night.
A few of the Villains set to attend include:
- Darth Vader
- Captain Hook
- Cruella De Vil
- Big Bad Wolf
- Jango Fett
- Queen of Hearts
- Mr. Smee
|Find out more about Disney World special events.|
|Read More »|
|Ashley is Reserve Direct’s travel expert, visiting Orlando to find the best travel tips, money-saving deals and insider information. With over 10 years of experience in first-hand travel adventures, she shares her stories, advice, and current events to help you stay in the know. Before you pack your bags, get the latest scoop on Orlando vacations from Ashley.|