When it heats up in Orlando this summer, head to Wet ‘n Wild where you save on your summer fun! At ReserveOrlando.com, we currently have special discount Wet ‘n Wild tickets in a variety of options, one of which is sure to fit your vacation needs. There are single day tickets, length of stay tickets valid for unlimited visits to Wet ‘n Wild Orlando for 14 consecutive days from the first day of use, and single day tickets with meal deal featuring your choice of one hotdog, hamburger or personal size pizza with chips, soft drink and dessert.
The Orlando Water Park is home to more multi-person rides than other Orlando area water park.
Dive into your Day at Wet ‘n Wild with these rides:
• The Black Hole – A two-person hydra capsule rides featuring pulsating lights and dynamic effects.
• Brain Wash – A 2-4 person six-story extreme tub ride with a 53-foot vertical drop into a 65-foot domed funnel.
• Disco H20 – A 4-passenger tub ride down an enclosed flume featuring a watery disco with lights, disco balls, and groovy seventies music.
• Lazy River – A lazy river perfect for relaxing that includes replicas of old Florida boat docks, rustic billboards and waterfalls.
• The Blast – Also known as Raging Rapids, guests zoom down a ruptured pipeline getting soaked to the core.
• The Storm – Drop from an elevated chute into a giant open bowl where you spin in circles into a splash landing.
• The Flyer – A 4-passenger toboggan adventure through 450-feet of banked curves.
• Bomb Bay – On this ride you’ll literally feel the floor drop out from underneath you as you take a plunge down a 76-foot high, nearly vertical slide.
• Der Stuka – A six-story speed slide that lets you freefall down a 250-foot slide, then glide to a stop along a 115-foot water runway.
• Mach 5 – Features three different flumes, totaling 1,700 feet, which twist and turn over different thrill courses, all ending with a splash in a large pool.
• The Surge – A Multi-Passenger tube ride down five-stories through 600 feet of twisting and turning banked curves.
• Bubba Tub – Triple-dip, six-story slide with tube big enough to hold the entire family.
• Surf Zone – Get your surf on as four-foot high waves roll across a 17,000 square foot wave pool.
• Kids’ Park – Features a gigantic water bucket, wave pool and lazy river just for the kids.
Purchase your Orlando vacation today to splash into Wet ‘n Wild!