Sounds Like Summer
is an annual live concert series at Epcot theme park
located at Walt Disney World Resort
that brings together a talented collection of tribute bands to authentically recreate the classic hits of legendary musical icons.
The concerts are located near the lagoon side of the America Gardens Theatre—adjacent to the American Adventure Pavilion. Listen to the tunes that inspired everyone’s favorite youthful memories as you celebrate the spirit of summer vacation, day trips to the beach, backyard cookouts and relaxing under a shady tree.
· June 29 – July 8: Slippery When Wet, A Tribute to Bon Jovi
· July 9 – July 17: 52nd Street, A Tribute to Billy Joel
· July 18 – July 26: Sounds of The Supremes, A Tribute to The Supremes
· July 27 – August 2: 2U, A Tribute to U2
· August 3 – August 9: Petty Theft, A Tribute to Tom Petty
Showtimes are schedule for 5:45 p.m., 7:00 p.m., and 8:15 p.m.—except on July 4. On July 4, showtimes are scheduled for 5:15 p.m., 6:30 p.m., 7:45 p.m. and 9:00 p.m.