The Epcot Food & Wine Festival is an annual event that is the highlight of autumn at Walt Disney World Orlando. Each year the festival, which is scheduled for September 19 through November 10, 2014, presents a showcase of food adventures, appealing to the culinary enthusiast in all of us. To keep the festival fresh, Epcot adds new things to do so each year so guests can visit every year and have a different experience. Ready to find out what is new for 2014? Read on.
- Food and Wine Pairings 101, Master Sommelier Andrea Robinson, September 21
- Chocolate, Graycliff Chocolatier Erika Davis, October 5
- Cake Decorating, Gabrielle Parisi of Carlo’s Bakery in Hoboken NJ, October 12
- Pickling 101, Allen Susser of Chef Allen’s in Hollywood FL, October 19
All Boot Camps take place World ShowPlace Events Pavilion East Hall from 1:00-3:00pm. Cost is $119 per person.
Late Nights LIVE!: Are you ready to party? This street party transforms Tuesday and Thursday nights during the festival, from 9:45pm to 1:00am. Each party ticket includes six food and beverage items form festival marketplaces, musical performances, strolling entertainment and a live DJ. Located between the United Kingdom Pavilion and World Showcase Plaza. Cost is $79 per person.
Food for Thought: Gain culinary insights as top celebrity chefs share tips, stories and food inspired by their cookbooks. The chef schedule is as follows:
- Norman Van Aken, Norman’s at The Ritz Carlton in Grande Lakes, Orlando FL, September 19
- Robert Irvine, Robert Irvine’s nosh in Bluffton SC, September 26
- Andrew Zimmern, Andrew Zimmern’s Canteen in St. Louis Park MN, October 10
- Jamie Deen, The Lady and Sons in Savannah GA, October 11
- Rick Bayless, Frontera Grill & Topolobampo in Chicago IL October 17
- Bryan Voltaggio, VOLT/Lunchbox/RangeFamily/MealAggio in Frederick MD, October 24
- Cat Cora, Ocean Restaurant by Cat Cora in Sentosa Island Singapore, October 31
All Food for Thought events take place at Epcot’s Festival Welcome Center from 10:00am-11:45am. Cost is $169 per person.
Italian White Truffle & Wine Pairing Dinner: Truffle lovers will want to indulge in this lavish five-course dinner. White truffles are showcased with skill and creativity alongside a variety of regional Italian wines, all in the atmosphere of an Italian summer villa. Located at the Tutto Italia Ristorante in the Italy Pavilion. Scheduled on select Thursdays October 2, 9, 16, 23 and 30 from 6:00pm-9:00pm. Cost is $295 per person.
- Gale Gand, Tru & SpriitzBurger, September 28
- Matt Lewis and Renato Paliafito, Baked, October 5
- Warren Brown, CakeLove, October 12
- Buddy Valastro, Carlo’s Bakery, October 19
- Carla Hall, ABC’s The Chew, October 26
- Keegan Gerhard, D Bar Desserts, November 2
- Alex Guarnaschelli, Butter, November 9
All “Sunday Mornings With…” events are located at the Epcot Festival Welcome Center from 10:00am-12:00pm. Cost is $99 per person.
|Learn more about the Epcot Food & Wine Festival »|
|Ashley is Reserve Direct’s travel expert, visiting Orlando to find the best travel tips, money-saving deals and insider information. With over 10 years of experience in first-hand-travel adventures, she shares her stories, advice, and current events to help you stay in the know.|