• Mickey’s Boo-to-You Halloween Parade: The parade begins with a spook-tacular ride but the Headless Horsemen and featuring Disney characters and the stars of the Haunted Mansion attraction.
• Happy HalloWishes: Disney Villains go trick-or-treating in the sky during this amazing fireworks show.
• Halloween Costumes: Disney Characters are found throughout the park dressed in Halloween costumes.
• Happy Haunted Hollows: All of Magic Kingdom is adorned with special lighting, music and themed effects that transform the park into a Halloween extravaganza.
• Trick-or-Treating: Guests of all ages are encouraged to dress up in Halloween costumes and trick-or-treat around the Magic Kingdom theme park.
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is held on select nights from 7pm to midnight September 13 through November 1, 2011. The event does require a separate admission ticket and is not included with the purchase of regular Disney tickets.