Make the most of Halloween by attending Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party at the Disney Magic Kingdom in Orlando, Florida. The annual event caters to families and provides a magical atmosphere for kids to enjoy Halloween. Trick-or-treat through Disney World during Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party September 1–October 31, 2014.
Disney Halloween entertainment includes:
- Disney Villains Dance Mix and Mingle!: Some of your favorite baddies from Disney films rock you with this thrilling opening number in front of a ghostly Cinderella Castle. When the number is over, the villains veer into the crowds for meet and greets.
- Frontierland: Venture into Frontierland where you might even meet a barbershop quartet of dead cowboys who sing songs in the style of the Dapper Dans. They like “axing” Guests questions and answering with puns as part of their “dead pan” humor.
- Mickey’s “Boo-to-You” Halloween Parade: The grandmaster of this bone-rattling parade has truly lost his head! A hair-raising ride by the Headless Horseman himself begins the festivities, followed by a collection of frightful floats featuring Disney Characters in Halloween costumes. Get ready for the grave diggers! The Haunted Mansion stars in this delightful parade. It’s really not so scary—just fiendish fun!
- Happy HalloWishes: The Ghost Host from the Haunted Mansion invites you to “drop in” as Disney Villains tear up the night with fireworks and wicked remixes of their theme songs. Cruella de Vil, Jafar and Oogie Boogie are just some of the scoundrels who croon their spooky tunes. Feel a chill as creepy colors crawl over Cinderella Castle. The finale casts a spell you will never forget!
- Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room
- Pirates of the Caribbean queu
- Liberty Square
- Liberty Square Riverboat
- Peter Pan’s Flight queue
- Pinocchio Village Haus
- Storybook Circus, near Pete’s Silly Sideshow
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Space Mountain
- Stitch’s Great Escape!
- Trick or Treat Trails
- Frontierland: Near Splash Mountain queue
- Tomorrowland: Enter near Space Mountain and exit at Storybook Circus
- September: 1, 9, 12, 14, 16, 19, 21, 23, 26, 28, 2014
- October: 2, 3, 5, 9, 10, 13, 16, 17, 19, 21, 23, 24, 26, 28, 30, 31, 2014
|Find out more about visiting Disney’s Magic Kingdom »|
|Ashley is Reserve Direct’s travel expert, visiting Orlando to find the best travel tips, money-saving deals and insider information. With over 10 years of experience in first-hand-travel adventures, she shares her stories, advice, and current events to help you stay in the know.|