LEGOLAND Florida has officially opened The LEGO World of Chima! Presented by Cartoon Network, the new World of Chima is a highly-themed area with thrilling and interactive rides and attractions for visitors of all ages. World of Chima adds to the Orlando theme park’s more than 50 rides, shows and attractions.
Looking to go fast? The Speedorz Area lets kids enjoy a super-charged, super-fast competition where multiple players battle against each other using rip cord powered LEGO vehicles. You can also meet some of your favorite World of Chima characters at the new section of the park. Plus, you can watch the park’s 4D movie experience, The LEGO Chima Movie Experience, an exclusive LEGOLAND production.
- 2 million LEGO bricks, (bringing the total of LEGO bricks found in LEGOLAND Florida to an astounding 58 million)
- Nearly 150 LEGO models
- 219,000 gallons of water in The Quest for CHI
- Capacity for approximately 1,200 guests per hour to experience The Quest
for CHI ride
- Mount Cavora which stands 55 feet from the ground
- Mount Cavora itself is 23 feet high and 40 feet in diameter
- Weighs 7,500 lbs.
- Rushes 1,000 gallons of water every minute