LEGOLAND Florida is hosting their annual Brick-or-Treating event this Halloween. All park goers will be able to brick-or-treat each Saturday and Sunday in October, adding to the fun activities already available at the Orlando theme park.
- October 3rd & 4th
- October 10th & 11th
- October 17th& 18th
- October 23rd, 24th & 25th
- October 30th & 31st
- Brand new – giant 13 foot long LEGO Hearse
- Nightly fireworks display
- LEGO Vampire Build
- World’s Largest LEGO Pumpkin Photo Opportunity
- Witching Hour
- Brick or Treat Trail
- Everything is Awesome Costume Contest
- Meet & Greet with new LEGO Halloween Characters: Wanda the Witch, Vladimir the Vampire, Frank N. Stein, Mortimor the Mummy & Mad Scientist
Ashley is Reserve Direct’s travel expert, visiting Orlando to find the best travel tips, money-saving deals and insider information. With over 10 years of experience in first-hand-travel adventures, she shares her stories, advice, and current events to help you stay in the know.