Curious about how I-Drive Live is coming along? Reserve Orlando has the inside scoop for you! Construction is well underway on the new International Drive attraction, with components such as Kings Bowl Orlando already open.
- 22 Ten Pin Bowling Lanes
- Four Full-Size billiards tables
- Regulation size, outdoor Bocce ball court
- Full-service, executive chef driven restaurant serving award-winning food
- Two premium bars serving fun and innovative cocktails
- Customizable private space for parties of 10-800 people including corporate/team-building events, birthdays, bachelor(ette) parties, kids parties and more
- Over 60 giant HDTV’s and HD projector screens
- Industry best sound, lighting and music environment
- Regulation Shuffleboard Table
The new shopping and entertainment complex already has buildings in place for two of its central tenants, the 25,000sq ft. Madame Tussauds wax museum and the 25,000sq ft. SeaLife Aquarium. Footers for the Orlando Wheel are in place while components for the Orlando Eye are finished being constructed in Switzerland. When the Orlando Eye is complete it will be the tallest structure in Central Florida at 425 feet. The Orlando Eye will include 30 gondolas that 15 people each. A ride aboard the Orlando Eye will last 20 minutes and provide fantastic views of the Orlando area. Developers are planning to open the Orlando Eye, as well as Madame Tussauds and SeaLife Aquarium, on New Year’s Eve.
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- Seafood Republic
- Yard House
- Outback Steakhouse
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill
Metropolitan and urban in design, I-Drive Live will also add several indoor and outdoor entertainment venues as well as a country and western bar.