American Idol fans get their very own chance to experience the sensation of the popular television show at the American Idol Experience at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. The process works like this:
Guests register for an audition before a producer to perform at the theme park version of the show.
If chosen, you’ll be prepped with by a vocal coach and given the star hair and make-up treatment before performing in front of a live panel and audience.
Those with the most number of votes compete at the end of the day in the grand finale show.
The winner of this daily event gets a guaranteed reservation at a future American Idol stadium audition without having to wait in the crowded, long lines.
To make the experience even more fun, the American Idol attraction at Disney has added 13 new songs to the catalog of songs available for performers to sing. The 13 new songs include:
- “American Honey” by Lady Antebellum
- “Animal” by Neon Trees
- “Cowboy Casanova” by Carrie Underwood
- “Dark Side” by Kelly Clarkson
- “Give Your Heart a Break” by Demi Lovato
- “Home” by Phillip Phillips
- “One Thing” by One Direction
- “Part of Me” by Katy Perry
- “Please Remember Me” by Tim McGraw, covered by Scotty McCreery
- “Set Fire to the Rain” by Adele
- “Stronger” by Kelly Clarkson
- “The One That Got Away” by Katy Perry
- “Turn on the Radio” by Reba McEntire
- “Undo It” by Carrie Underwood
Put your talents to the test at the American Idol Experience. You might be the new star they’ve been searching for!