- Dumbo the Flying Elephant has reopened at Fantasyland and will be joined by a second Flying Dumbo, which will fly counterclockwise, in July 2012. This attraction will also have a new indoor interactive area, creating a queue that makes standing in line entertaining.
- At Storybook Circus the classic Barnstormer Goofy now features Goofy as the Great Goofini. The ride takes families on a “coaster flight” above the circs and is now open.
- The Fantasyland Train Station , designed with a country cottage theme, is open, making Fantasyland once again a stop on the Walt Disney World Railroad.
- The Casey Jr. Splash ‘n Soak Station opens July 2012.
- Under the Sea – Journey of The Little Mermaid
- Enchanted Tales with Belle
- Be Our Guest Restaurant
- Gaston’s Tavern
- Ariel’s Grotto
In 2014, the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train will open.