Universal Orlando Resort is bringing back A Celebration of Harry Potter by popular demand. The Orlando theme park, in partnership with Warner Bros. Studios, has designed a special Harry Potter event fans of all ages will want to experience. Beginning January 30 – February 1, 2015, fans will be able to enjoy three days of Potter-themed activities. From interactive experiences to a private evening reception and more, this exciting event will be three days of unforgettable fun for all ages, set against the backdrop of two amazing theme parks.
During A Celebration of Harry Potter, guests will have access to:
- Exclusive evening event in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ – Hogsmeade™ & Diagon Alley™, including light desserts and one complimentary Butterbeer™
- Exclusive film talent Q&A session and reserved section for discussions and demonstrations
- Special Guest access to A Celebration of Harry Potter™ Expo
- Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ one hour before the theme parks open.
- Breakfast at the Three Broomsticks™ in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ – Hogsmeade™ (one per person)
- Specially themed Welcome Parcel and commemorative merchandise item
- Access to live entertainment at Universal CityWalk®
Hotel packages start at $185 per person. They include:
- 3-Night hotel accommodations
- 3-Day Park-to-Park admission ticket^ to Universal Studios Florida® & Universal’s Islands of Adventure®
3-Day Park-to-Park Admission Ticket Includes Access to:
- A Celebration of Harry Potter™
- Film talent Q&A sessions
- Discussions and demonstrations
- A Celebration of Harry Potter™ Expo
- Plus admission to Universal Studios Florida® & Universal’s Islands of Adventure® where you can experience The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™, including the Hogwarts™ Express.
Tickets start at less than $62.00 per day, per person.
Guests will also have access to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, located in Universal’s Islands of Adventure, where they can soar above Hogwarts on the thrilling attraction, Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey, sip Butterbeer at the Hog’s Head pub, see a wand choose a wizard in Ollivanders, explore iconic shops like Honeydukes, Zonko’s, and more.
While most of the activities for A Celebration of Harry Potter will be open to all Universal Orlando ticketholders only guests who purchase the special event package will enjoy exclusive benefits and reserved seating for select events. Packages are extremely limited and are on sale now.
|Find out more about visiting Universal Orlando Resort in Orlando, Florida »|
|Ashley is Reserve Direct’s travel expert, visiting Orlando to find the best travel tips, money-saving deals and insider information. With over 10 years of experience in first-hand-travel adventures, she shares her stories, advice, and current events to help you stay in the know.|