Busch Gardens Tampa
has launched an official mobile application to help guide guests through the park. Available for iPhone and Android phones, the application is designed to make the guest experience even better by giving them park details and helping them get the most out of their Busch Gardens visit.
The application features an interactive map that shows guests exactly where they are in the park and allow them to highlight the quickest route to their next destination by utilizing the “Take Me There” element of the application. The app will also give details about the destinations, including details on its location, menu, restrictions, wait times and more. Guests can also search for nearby restrooms, lockers and ATMS.
The new Busch Gardens App Features:
• Interactive real-time map
• Ride wait times and height requirements
• Information pages for all major shows, rides, habitats and restaurants
• In-App camera
• Phone numbers to make reservations or schedule tours
• Connection to social media sites
• General park information and operating hours
• “Find My Car” pin drop locator
• Live local weather and forecast updates
• A link to the SeaWorld & Busch Gardens Conservation Fund site