Busch Gardens Tampa has a full line-up of festive events planned for 2013. Hot Latin performers will be showcased during Viva La Musica, rock takes center stage during Bands, Brew & BBQ, and classic acts are the stars during the Real Music Concert Series.
Take a look at what is happening at Busch Gardens in 2013:
Let’s Dance Featuring Burn the Floor: January 16 through April 7
- Sixteen dancers from around the world will heat up the Desert Grill stage. Set against a fast-paced soundtrack of familiar favorites, the international dance troupe offers a new twist on the Foxtrot, Tango, Rumba, Cha Cha, Jive, Swing, Mambo and more.
The Real Music Concert Series: January 16 through March 2
- January 16 through 19: The Terry Myers Orchestra with the Swing Sisters
- January 23 through 26: The World-Famous Glenn Miller Orchestra
- January 30 through February 2: Frank Sinatra Jr.
- February 6 through 9: Paul Revere & The Raiders
- February 13 through 16: Sha Na Na
- February 20 through 23: Marilyn McCoo & Billy Davis Jr.
- February 27 through March 2: Herman’s Hermits Starring Peter Noone
New for 2013 is the Real Music Early Entry Ticket. For $10, guests can purchase a ticket to enter the Stanleyville Theater 60 minutes prior to the show to choose their seats. The Real Music Early Entry Tickets are available in advance at BuschGardens.com or by calling 1-800-888-5447. Only a limited number of tickets will be available for each show.
Bands, Brew & BBQ: Sundays from February 10 through March 3
More than 80 crafts beers, tasty barbeque and exciting live performances are the signature of this Busch Gardens Event.
- February 10 – John Kay and Steppenwolf
- February 17 – Barenaked Ladies
- February 24 – The Doobie Brothers
- March 3 – The Goo Goo Dolls
Viva La Música: Sundays from April 15 through May 6
Join the fiesta featuring food, drink, music and fun for the entire family, bringing together the hottest Latin artists live, authentic arts and crafts, and regional Latin cuisine.
- April 14 – Ednita Nazario
- April 21 – Oscar D’Leon
- April 28 – Milly Quesada
- May 5 – El Gran Combo
Jack Hanna: May 18 & 19
- Join “Jungle Jack” Hanna for two days of wild animal shows, autograph signings and special meet and greets when he visits Busch Gardens on May 18 and 19. The internationally-known animal expert will share animal facts and his travel tales during animal shows.
Summer Nights: June 8 through Aug. 11
- Finale fireworks are back each night of Summer Nights, along with an end-of-night show with live musicians, singers, dancers and artists from around the world. Their performance – along with modern music and fire effects – will pump up the crowd every night in Gwazi Park.
All concerts and events are included with the purchase of Busch Gardens Tampa tickets.