You’re invited to LEGOLAND Florida’s second annual Brick-or-Treat! Ghouls, ghosts and goblins descend on Miniland USA transforming it into a haunted adventure with a scavenger hunt in search for scary creatures that have invaded LEGOLAND’s famous cities. The family-friendly Orlando Halloween event will take place each Saturday and Sunday in October, adding to the fun activities already available at the Orlando theme park. Plus, Brick-or-Treat is included in the price of LEGOLAND tickets so families get an added dose of Halloween fun for the same low price.
- LEGO Ghost Build: Kids will learn how to build a ghost out of LEGOs and get to add it to the large ghost display.
- LEGO Scary Scavenger Hunt in Miniland: LEGO Scary minifigures will be hidden throughout Miniland USA along with LEGO Candy Corn featuring a letter. Children will need to find all 6 minifigs in order to unscramble the secret word. All participants can enter for a chance to win LEGO prizes and tickets to LEGOLAND.
- Brick-or-Treat Trail: Children can trick-or-treat on the Brick-or-Treat Trail in the Enchanted Walk gathering goodies, delicious treats and other surprises. This kid-sized cul-de-sac trail features six LEGO-themed treat stations and offers a safe, fun and entertaining trick-or-treating experience. The trail will be located adjacent to Miniland.
- Costume Contest: Costume contest will be held daily where kids can win LEGO prizes and tickets to LEGOLAND – LEGOLAND Costume Contest is grouped into the following categories: 0-3, 4-8, and 9-12 years. Contests are held at 3pm, 4pm and 5pm respectively.
- Dance Party in Miniland: Saturday’s only – Festive music and entertainment
- Photo opportunity with largest LEGO pumpkin in the world!
|Find out more about visiting LEGOLAND »|
|Ashley is Reserve Direct’s travel expert, visiting Orlando to find the best travel tips, money-saving deals and insider information. With over 10 years of experience in first-hand-travel adventures, she shares her stories, advice, and current events to help you stay in the know.|