Are you ready to splash into spring fun? Now you can as Busch Gardens’ water park – Adventure Island – officially opened on March 10. This year will be better than ever too, as the park is featuring extended hours all summer long.
At Adventure Island soaking, sunning and relaxing is key – Florida Keys inspired that is. A day at this water park will transport you to the Keys and have you immersed in 30 acres of water-soaked excitement. Whether you’re splashing in the wave pool, sliding down one of the corkscrew slides or relaxing at their white sand beach a day of fun in the sun is guaranteed.
Here’s a look at the rides you can look forward to at Busch Gardens’ water park:
- Aruba Tuba: Twisted slide
- Calypso Coaster: Open flume
- Caribbean Corkscrew: 230-foot corkscrew slide
- Everglides: 72-foot toboggan ride
- Gulf Scream: 210-foot body slide
- Key West Rapids: Six-story tube slide
- Riptide: Four-lane mat slide
Island Nights returns to Adventure Island this summer – June 14 through August 11. Every Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 5pm – 9pm enjoy music, delicious cuisine and beach activates in addition to all of the other fun attractions at the water park.