Orlando, Florida is synonymous with family fun. Home to some of the best theme parks in the world, Orlando offers exciting thrills, close encounters with your favorite cartoon characters and amazing ways to spend your summer days with your family. This summer season money is tight for many families and some are struggling to ensure their families can still have an unforgettable, deserved vacation. Look no further than Orlando, Florida for the one-stop, do-it-all destination you and your family have been searching for. Even though budgets are tight and gas prices are high, Central Florida is a vacation destination offering discounts and cheap things to do in Orlando making it easy for any family to enjoy some summer fun.
Here are 8 ways to save on your Orlando Vacation:
1) Purchase a Go Orlando Card for discounts on over 50 Orlando attractions, including Cypress Gardens, Ripley’s Believe It or Not Museum, Kennedy Space Center, WonderWorks and more. Do as much as you like each day for one low, affordable price. The Go Orlando Card is easy to use….simply present the card. Visit as many attractions as you want in a day! Admission to all listed attractions is included with the card. It comes in 1, 2, 3, 5 & 7 day increments and is activated the first time you use it. Days do not have to be used consecutively, and you can take up to 2 weeks to use it.
2) Discover our Orlando Direct Deals page on ReserveOrlando.com. There are great deals on Orlando tickets and discounts for Orlando attractions. A few of the discounted Orlando activities include Pirate’s Dinner Adventure, Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show, Spirit of the Swamp Airboat Tours, Wet ‘n Wild and Arabian Nights Dinner Show to name a few.
3) Orlando vacation packages are another great way to save in Orlando. On ReserveOrlando.com there are packages available featuring Universal Studios, Disney World, Gatorland, Cypress Gardens and Wet ‘n Wild. They are a great way to save money and still have fun!
4) Your won’t find Cheap Disney Tickets anywhere, but you’ll certainly find the best Discount Disney Tickets and Park Hopper Passes on ReserveOrlando.com. There are special deals offering free days at Disney World or you can get a great low price ticket for a 1-3 day pass. The deals are available, are you?
5) Universal Studios Orlando discounts are also available on ReserveOrlando.com. We are proud to offer the some of the best discount Universal Studios tickets around, with deals the whole family will enjoy. Our prices are way lower than gate prices, and offerings include a 2 park unlimited admission pass and a CityWalk Party Pass ticket.
6) There are plenty of Free Things to do in Orlando. Spend some time at Lake Eola Park, visit a museum like the Cornell Fine Arts Museum or explore Old Town, where every Saturday night free rock-n-roll concert and a parade of 300 vintage cars. There are plenty of outdoor activities for families and historical sites to visit, so be sure to check out all of the Free activities in Orlando.
7) Get a Central Florida Play Pass. This 7-day pass features unlimited admission to seven unique and out of the ordinary attractions and museums, including Cypress Gardens, Fantasy of Flight and Bok Tower Gardens. The pass is flexible, you can come and go as much as you like at each location, plus it’s a great value for families!
8) Take a short trip to the beach. Orlando may be in central Florida, but a trip to the beach is just a short drive away. Cocoa Beach is the closest beach to Orlando, with about an hour drive time on SR-528 to the east. Daytona Beach and New Smyrna Beach are about an hour and a half away, and are located east on I-4. A trip to the beach is cheap, fun and family friendly!