1) Disney World is home to four spectacular theme parks – Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Plus, they feature two water parks, Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach, and other great attractions like Downtown Disney and DisneyQuest.
2) Universal Orlando Resort is a theme park home to all things entertainment. You can jump into the movies at Universal Studios, experience the thrill of cutting edge rides at Islands of Adventure and shop, dine and watch live performances at CityWalk. Plus, they are home to the Blue Man Group.
3) SeaWorld is a marine-life based theme park located in the heart of Orlando. There are exciting rides, like Manta, to enjoy as well as live shows, like Shamu Rocks, starring the beautiful creatures of SeaWorld.
4) Gatorland consists of thousands of alligators and crocodiles, a breeding march with boardwalk and observation tower, reptile shows, aviary, petting zoo, swamp walk and educational programs.
5) Kennedy Space Center is an out-of-this-world attraction where visitors can tour launch areas, eat space foods, train in flight simulators and eat lunch with an astronaut.
6) WonderWorks is an amusement park for the mind. It offers over 100 exhibits and interactive fun for the whole family.
7) Fantasy of Flight is home to over 40 rare and vintage aircraft many of which have been restored to flyable condition. Guided tours also allow guests to explore restoration and maintenance areas.
8) Jungle Adventures Nature Park & Zoo gives visitors a taste of the real Florida. Come and experience Live Guided Wildlife Encounters with Rare Florida Panthers, Black Bears, Wolves, White-Tailed Deer, Tropical Birds, Reptiles and Mammals.
9) Florida EcoSafaris at Forever Florida features eco-adventures for the whole family. Choose from coach safaris, horseback riding and ziplining.
10) SkyCoaster Orlando offers the tallest SkyCoaster in the world. Experience the thrill as you soar 300 feet over Orlando.