Disney's Beach Club Resort is a family-friendly Lake Buena Vista resort on a lake and close to Epcot®, Disney's Hollywood Studios™, and Blizzard Beach. Additional points of interest include Disney's Boardwalk and Disney's Animal Kingdom®.
Dining options at Disney's Beach Club Resort include 2 restaurants. A poolside bar and a bar/lounge are open for drinks. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include a children's pool, a sauna, a fitness facility, and a steam room. Spa amenities include massage/treatment rooms, beauty services, and a hair salon. This 4-star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Lake Buena Vista property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. Complimentary shuttle services include a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times and a theme park shuttle. Wedding services and tour/ticket assistance are available. Additional property amenities include a marina, a coffee shop/café, and a concierge desk. The property has designated areas for smoking.
Exclusive Disney Resort guest benefits include:
- Extra Magic Hours: Take advantage of this unique opportunity to have a more private park experience. Each day, one of the four Walt Disney World theme parks opens one hour early or remains open up to two hours after regular closing time. Additionally, Disney Water Parks offer Extra Magic Hours during select times of year.
- Complimentary Transportation: Avoid the hassle of driving and the cost of parking with Disney Resort’s complimentary transportation. Disney Resort guests have free access to complimentary transportation throughout Walt Disney World Resort—including transportation to and from Disney Theme Parks and Disney Water Parks. Travel by bus, water taxi, ferry or monorail!
- Disney’s Magical Express Service: Let the magic begin as soon as you land at the Orlando International Airport! Climb aboard the complimentary round-trip airport transportation and head straight to your Disney Resort where vacation awaits!
- Complimentary Golf Club Rental: Want to hit the links but didn’t travel with your clubs? No problem! Disney Resort guests are provided free rentals of golf clubs.
- Simplify your Stay: When staying at a Disney Resort, you can use your Resort ID to charge your purchases to your room. You may also choose to have your purchases shipped to your resort.
The 576 air-conditioned guestrooms at Disney's Beach Club Resort feature iPod docking stations and coffee/tea makers. All accommodations have balconies. Bathrooms feature double sinks, bathrobes, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to desks and complimentary weekday newspapers, guestrooms offer multi-line phones with voice mail, as well as free local calls (restrictions may apply). Flat-panel televisions have cable channels. Rooms also include safes, ceiling fans, blackout drapes/curtains, and electronic check-out. Guests may request a turndown service, microwaves, and in-room massages. Housekeeping is available daily.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change. Hotel Policy
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed. Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.