What is included in the villas?
Each villa offers guests the following amenities:
Does the resort offer shuttle service to area theme parks?
- Living Rooms with Queen-Sized or Double Sleeper Sofa and Cable TV
- Master Bedroom with King-Sized Bed and Guest Bedrooms with Two Double Beds
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with Oven, Refrigerator, Microwave, Dishwasher, Coffeemaker, Toaster, Blender and Dinnerware
- Washer and Dryer
- Complimentary Rollaway Beds and Cribs (Based on Availability)
- In-Room Safe and Hairdryer
Yes. Complimentary scheduled shuttle service is available to Walt Disney World® theme parks, Universal Orlando® Resort, and SeaWorld®.Are there activities for guests at the resort?
Absolutely. The Oak Plantation Resort provides guests with the following amenities and activities for their enjoyment:
What dining options are available at the resort?
- Two outdoor lagoon style pools (1 heated and 1 climate controlled pool)
- Kiddie Pool
- Tennis and Basketball Courts
- Fitness Center
- Game Room
- Children's Playground
- Daily Activities for guests of all ages
- Movie Video Rental
- Private Gated Entry
- Park-Like Setting with Lake and Fountains
- Internet Café
- Picnic Area with Grills
- Car Wash Area
- Complimentary Parking
Guests can fuel up for the day with a full breakfast buffet held daily from 7:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. The buffet includes eggs, sausage, breakfast potatoes, cereals, fruits, bagels, "Make your own Waffles", yogurts, coffee, and juices for $7.95 per person and $4.50 for children ages 4 to 9.
In addition, the General Market offers groceries, made-to-order sandwiches, and salads for purchase from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. For guests that prefer to dine poolside, the Pun-Nu-Luna poolside bar offers a full bar and selection of food.