What documentation do I need to shoot?
To participate, guests must provide a government-issued ID such as a Driver's License or Passport. Copies are not accepted.
Who is eligible to shoot at Machine Gun America?
In compliance with US Federal law, only International Tourists visiting the US under the Visa Waiver Program may shoot at Machine Gun America WITHOUT a Hunting License. See if your country is listed by checking here.
What age restrictions are in place?
The following age restrictions apply:
- Minimum age allowed on the range is 10 years old.
- Guests over 18 years of age must provide Valid ID for age verification
- Guests 13-17 years of age must be accompanied by an age verified legal parental guardian to enjoy our experiences
- Guests must be a minimum of 16 years of age to use firearms in their automatic setting
- Guests 10-12 are able to participate in our Cadet Experience ONLY
Do I need to sign a liability waiver?
If you are participating in live fire ranges, you must sign a liability waiver. These waivers are not required for Simulation Experiences.
Can I shoot by myself at Machine Gun America?
No. A Range Safety Officer (RSO) is present with you at all times. Each guest is assigned an RSO with a US military background that has been independently certified to provide range instruction. Your RSO will provide a safety briefing to include proper stance and positioning, proper handling and all other range rules that are STRICTLY enforced.
What is included in the Machine Gun America experience?
Ticket prices are all inclusive and include weapons training, ammunition, ear and eye protection, a target, range fees, and a Range Safety Officer to ensure the safety of all participants throughout the experience.What safety measures are in place throughout the shooting experience?
To ensure the utmost safety of all guests, the following safety procedures are in place:
What health restrictions would refrain me from participating in one of the available experiences?
- 8-inch concrete walls lined with steel plates, an extra precaution that mitigates damage to the concrete walls
- High-end bullet traps
- A Range Safety Officer with guests at all times in the live range area
- A double-locking system
- Guests must present a government issued ID such as a driver’s license or passport. Copies are not accepted as proper documentation for the experience.
- All guests sign a waiver of liability
For the safety of all involved, it is not recommended that women who are pregnant or nursing do not enter the live range area. In addition, no one in your party under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be allowed to participate in the experience in any way possible.
Wheelchair access is also available throughout the facility. Can I bring my own guns to Machine Gun America?
No. Privately owned weapons and ammunition are strictly prohibited at the facility. Safety is the number one priority for all guests and staff members.Can I take photos at Machine Gun America?
Yes. Guests are encouraged to document their experience with pictures.Can two (2) people share an experience at Machine Gun America?